The following chapters are recollections of several years when I lived in a “home” for children who were, for one reason or another, unable to live with their parents or other guardians.
This is a work-in-progress, as some chapters are still being researched and written.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Home Kid: Introduction
- Chapter 1: The Sewing Room Caper
- Chapter 2: Three Years Earlier
- Chapter 3: House Rules for Home Kids
- Chapter 4: “The Enemy” Who Opened our Minds
- Home Kid – Chapter 5
- Chapter 6: Chapel, Confirmation and Church
- Chapter 7: Say You’re Dutch
- Chapter 8: Porky and Me Between the Sheets
- Chapter 9: Communication — Living With Grandma’s Friend